Albert R. Limberg
Albert Limberg is a consumer advocate with experience in FDCPA, Rosenthal Act, TCPA, FCRA, California Penal Code Section 632 (call recording), employment, products liability, class actions, unfair business practices, trade secrets, contract disputes, invasion of privacy, and defamation matters. His prior experience defending these cases gives him a unique perspective as a plaintiff's attorney, and a competitive advantage when representing consumers.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Albert Limberg was a Naval Flight Officer in the United States Navy, flying in the E-2C Hawkeye out of (what was then known as) NAS Miramar before being assigned as the Air Control Training Division Officer at the Fleet Combat Training Center, Pacific. He attended the University of San Diego School of Law (evening program) during his last four years on active duty and graduated in the top 9% of his class.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Protection
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act / Rosenthal Act
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Credit Card Defense
- Collection Defense
- California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - May, 2000
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of San Diego
- B.B.A. - 1990
- Guest Lecturer, University of San Diego School of Law Legal Clinic
- United States Navy Reserve, Lieutenant Commander, Retired
- Alpha Kappa Psi
Consult with a bankruptcy attorney or financial advisor to discuss your options, understand the implications of bankruptcy, and decide which type of bankruptcy is best for your situation.
Work with your attorney to prepare and file the bankruptcy petition and related documents with the bankruptcy court. Once filed, an automatic stay goes into effect, which stops most collection actions, including creditor harassment and foreclosure proceedings.
Filing for bankruptcy is the first step towards financial peace. We’re not just here for your bankruptcy needs; we’re committed to helping you rebuild your credit score. After your case as well let us guide you towards a 720+ credit score and a brighter financial future.